Report NEP-HME-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário Graça Moura, 2013. "Schumpeter's conceptions of process and order," FEP Working Papers 512, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Approach to Economic History: Connecting the Two Strands," Working papers 2013-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2013. "Corporate governance and corporate social performance: The influence of boards, ownership and institutions," Economics Working Papers 1398, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2015.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Valeria Venturelli, 2013. "The financing of Italian firms and the credit crunch: findings and exit strategies," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 13101, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Kazimierz Laski & Herbert Walther, 2013. "Kalecki’s Profit Equation after 80 Years," wiiw Working Papers 100, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Robert Pollin, 2013. "The Costs to Fast-Food Restaurants of a Minimum Wage Increase to $10.50 per Hour," Research Briefs peri_fast_food_wages, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore