Report NEP-HME-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Allen, 2013. "The High Wage Economy and the Industrial Revolution: A Restatement," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _115, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ewa Lechman & Anna Okonowicz, 2013. "Are Women Important For Economic Development? An Evidence On Women’S Participation In Labor Market And Their Contribution To Economic Growth In 83 World Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 13, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Doepke, Matthias, 2013. "Exploitation, Altruism, and Social Welfare: An Economic Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 7449, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Serrano, Franklin & Mazat, Numa, 2013. "Quesnay and the analysis of the surplus in an agrarian capitalist economy," MPRA Paper 47781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verena Halsmayer & Kevin D. Hoover, 2013. "Solow’s Harrod: Transforming Cyclical Dynamics into a Model of Long-run Growth," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- nain, bhavya, 2013. "Nain's Hierarchy of Needs: An Alternative to Maslow's & ERG's Hierarchy of Needs," MPRA Paper 47749, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2013.
- Eric Dor, 2013. "The launch of the euro brought about an impressive decrease of manufacturing production in France and huge losses of market shares," Working Papers 2013-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00834098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cns:cnscwp:201399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helene Jorgensen, 2013. "Does It Pay to Volunteer? The Relationship Between Volunteer Work and Paid Work," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Ádám Reiff & Judit Várhegyi, 2013. "Sticky Price Inflation Index: An Alternative Core Inflation Measure," MNB Working Papers 2013/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2013. "Polarization of time and income – A multidimensional approach with well-being gap and minimum 2DGAP: German evidence," Working Papers 297, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.