Report NEP-HME-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erixon, Lennart, 2013. "A Darwinian theory of transformation pressure – the stimuli of negative shocks for productivity and renewal in established firms," Research Papers in Economics 2013:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal," AICCON Working Papers 117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Lindenberger, Dietmar & Kümmel, Reiner, 2013. "The Sledge on the Slope or: Energy in the Economy, and the Paradox of Theory and Policy," EWI Working Papers 2013-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2013-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Salvatore Monni & Massimo Pallottino, 2013. "Beyond growth and development: Buen Vivir as an alternative to current paradigms," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0172, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- García Navarro, Esperanza Begoña, 2013. "New Alternatives in a Plural Society: Care to Dependents and Foreign Care," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Yusuke Mori, 2013. "A Formal Behavioral Model of Firm Boundaries: Why Does Authority Relation Mitigate Ex Post Adaptation Problems?," ISER Discussion Paper 0863, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ahmad K Naimzada & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2013. "Complexity with Heterogeneous Fundamentalists and a Multiplicative Price Mechanism," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Howitt, Peter, 2013. "What Do We Learn From Schumpeterian Growth Theory?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 298, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2013. "Italy: From Economic Decline to the Current crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0173, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.