Report NEP-HME-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saïsset, L.A. & Couderc, J.P., 2013. "Les trois dimensions de la gouvernance coopérative : à la recherche d'un équilibre instable. Le cas des caves coopératives en Languedoc-Roussillon [France]," Working Papers MOISA 201302, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neumark, David & Thompson, Matthew & Koyle, Leslie, 2012. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws on Low-Wage Workers and Low-Income Families: What Do We Know Now?," IZA Discussion Papers 7114, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2013. "Reallocation and Technology: Evidence from the U.S. Steel Industry," NBER Working Papers 18739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Kopoboru, 2013. "Using interlocks as a corporate strategy: a descriptive analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 13.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2013. "Google, Facebook, Amazon, eBay: Is the internet driving competition or market monopolization?," DICE Discussion Papers 83, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Claudia Rei, 2012. "Careers and wages in the dutch east india company," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- A. Lo Turco & D. Maggioni & M. Picchio, 2012. "Offshoring and Job Stability: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/817, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.