Report NEP-HIS-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica, 2016. "Origins and implications of family structure across Italian provinces in historical perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Cogneau & Lionel Kesztenbaum, 2016. "Short and long-term impacts of famines: The case of the siege of Paris 1870-1871," PSE Working Papers halshs-01321939, HAL.
- Evan Roberts, 2016. "Household budget studies in the British dominions, 1873-1939," HHB Working Papers Series 2, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Abdul Majid & Sri Yogamalar & Sandra Ho & Shanthy Rachagan, 2016. "The Sale of Goods Act 1893 (UK) stands tall in Hong Kong, India and Malaysia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306924, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2016. "Bugs, tariffs and colonies: the political economy of the wine trade 1860-1970," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 556191, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Olga V. Klimova, 2016. "«A Monologue About Foreign Ships» by Sugita Genpaku," HSE Working papers WP BRP 135/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jon Danielsson & Marcela Valenzuela & Ilknur Zer, 2016. "Learning from History : Volatility and Financial Crises," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-093, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rui Coimbra Gonçalves, 2016. "The past, contemporaneity and close posterity of Francisco Suárez on the discussion of the political rule," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306966, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume, 2016. "Family Economics Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 10362, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Thi-hong-van Hoang & Kim Oosterlinck, 2016. "Price Formation on Clandestine Markets: The Case of the Paris Gold Market during WWII," Working Papers CEB 16-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brian A'Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016. "On Historical Household Budgets," HHB Working Papers Series 1, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Sakari Saaritsa, 2016. "“Data to Die For”? Finnish Historical Household Budgets," HHB Working Papers Series 3, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Stepan Jurajda & Dejan Kovac, 2016. "What's in a Name in a War," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp573, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andreas Irmen & Amer Tabakovic, 2016. "Factor Income Distribution and Endogenous Economic Growth - When Piketty meets Romer -," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Quentin Lippmann & Alexandre Georgieff & Claudia Senik, 2016. "Undoing Gender with Institutions. Lessons from the German Division and Reunification," PSE Working Papers halshs-01297653, HAL.
- Michel De Vroey & Luca Pensieroso, 2016. "The Rise of a Mainstream in Economics," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Antonio Heras Martínez & David Teira & Pierre-Charles Pradier, 2016. "What was fair in actuarial fairness?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Patrick Bayer & Kerwin Kofi Charles, 2016. "Divergent Paths: Structural Change, Economic Rank, and the Evolution of Black-White Earnings Differences, 1940-2014," NBER Working Papers 22797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Canarella & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Modeling U.S. Historical Time-Series Prices and Inflation Using Various Linear and Nonlinear Long-Memory Approaches," Working Papers 201683, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016.
"Vertragstheorie: Zum Nobelpreis 2016 für Oliver Hart und Bengt Holmström
[Contract Theory: On the Contributions of the 2016 Nobel Laureates Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmström]," MPRA Paper 75233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jørgen Modalsli, 2016. "Multigenerational persistence. Evidence from 146 years of administrative data," Discussion Papers 850, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ángel de la Fuente, 2016. "Series enlazadas de Contabilidad Regional para España, 1980-2014.(RegData_8014 versión 4.3)," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2016-35, FEDEA.
- Federica Di Battista, 2016. "Scared to be poor: Vulnerability and poverty in Great Britain at the beginning of the 20th century," HHB Working Papers Series 5, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2016. "International Borrowing Cycles: A New Historical Database," NBER Working Papers 22819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaixing Huang, 2016. "Population Growth, Human Capital Accumulation, and the Long-Run Dynamics of Economic Growth," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Klor, Esteban F & Saiegh, Sebastian & Satyanath, Shanker, 2016. "Crony Capitalism and the Targeting of Violence: Labor Repression During Argentina's Last Dictatorship," CEPR Discussion Papers 11650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Öberg, 2016. "Did the poor pay more? Income-related variations in diet and food quality among urban households in Sweden, 1913–1914," HHB Working Papers Series 4, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- García-Santana, Manuel & Pijoan-Mas, Josep & Villacorta, Lucciano, 2016. "Investment Demand and Structural Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 11636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Jaramillo & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Elijah Kimani, 2016. "The Blind Side of Public Debt Spikes," IMF Working Papers 16/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Bertrand Laporte & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Yannick Bouterige, 2016. "La fiscalité minière en Afrique : un état des lieux du secteur de l’or dans 14 pays de 1980 à 2015," Working Papers halshs-01388636, HAL.
- Stefano Chianese, 2016. "The baraccati of Rome: internal migration, housing, and poverty in fascist Italy (1924-1933)," HHB Working Papers Series 6, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Chris Brewster & Paul N Gooderham & Torben Schubert, 2016. "Human Resource Management: The Promise, the Performance, the Consequences," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Martha Starr-McCluer, "undated". "Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 10 Dec 2019.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gonçalo Pina, 2016. "Pegxit Pressure: Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 22844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.