Report NEP-HIS-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2016. "Spain’s Historical National Accounts: Expenditure and Output, 1850-2015," Working Papers 0103, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Jean-François Mignot, 2016.
"The history of professional road cycling
[Histoire du cyclisme sur route professionnel]," Post-Print halshs-01326719, HAL.
- George S. Tavlas, 2016. "New perspectives on the Great Depression: a review essay," Working Papers 212, Bank of Greece.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Convergence in Income Inequality: Further Evidence from the Club Clustering Methodology across the U.S. States," Working papers 2016-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01244393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniyal Khan, 2016. "Reading the General Theory as Economic Sociology: A broader interpretation of an economics classic," Working Papers 1605, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The International Monetary Fund: 70 Years of Reinvention," Working Paper Series 15-077, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2016. "To the New World and Back Again: Return Migrants in the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 22659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," Working Paper Series 15-065, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "The Deterrent Effect of the Death Penalty? Evidence from British Commutations During World War I," IAST Working Papers 16-50, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Csomós, György, 2015. "The ranking of cities as centres of the Hungarian economy, 1992–2012," MPRA Paper 73948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, William C., 2015. "London: A Multi-Century Struggle for Sustainable Development in an Urban Environment," Working Paper Series 15-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert, 2015. "Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Experience with Cap-and-Trade," Working Paper Series 15-069, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Janssens, E., 2016. "Recovering historical inflation data from postal stamps prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The Plaza Accord, 30 Years Later," Working Paper Series 15-056, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stracca, Livio & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "What do we know about the global financial safety net? Rationale, data and possible evolution," Occasional Paper Series 177, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Monasterio, 2016. "Sobrenomes e Ancestralidade no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2229, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Shoag, Daniel & Carollo, Nicholas, 2016. "The Causal Effect of Place: Evidence from Japanese-American Internment," Working Paper Series 16-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2016. "L’invention d’un système monétaire national : banques d’émission, supervision bancaire et développement financier en Belgique (1822-1872)," Post-Print hal-01357723, HAL.
- Bonica, Adam & Chilton, Adam S. & Sen, Maya, 2015. "The Political Ideologies of American Lawyers," Working Paper Series 15-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Reurink, Arjan, 2016. "From elite lawbreaking to financial crime: The evolution of the concept of white-collar crime," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hilberg, Björn & Grill, Michael & Metiu, Norbert, 2016. "Credit constraints and the international propagation of US financial shocks," Working Paper Series 1954, European Central Bank.
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Marijn VERSCHELDE, 2016. "Electoral competition and political selection: An analysis of the activity of French deputies, 1958-2012," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Döhrn, Roland & Filusch, Bernhard, 2016. "Die Gemeinschaftsdiagnosen: Ursprung und Entwicklung, Probleme und Ergebnisse. Bernhard Filusch zum 90. Geburtstag," RWI Materialien 107, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2016. "Managing scientific patenting in French research organizations (1916-1951)," Post-Print halshs-01309362, HAL.
- Patterson, Thomas E., 2016. "Pre-primary News Coverage of the 2016 Presidential Race: Trump's Rise, Sanders' Emergence, Clinton's Struggle," Working Paper Series 16-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Le tournant fayolien : des révolutions industrielles à la naissance de l’entreprise moderne," Post-Print hal-01336829, HAL.