Report NEP-HIS-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Restrepo-Estrada, Maria Isabel & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "The roots of regional trade in the Americas 1870 to 1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Putterman, Louis & Weil, David, 2016. "The Influence of Ancestral Lifeways on Individual Economic Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 11366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Fiorito & Cosma Orsi, 2016. "Survival Value And A Robust, Practical, Joyless Individualism: Thomas Nixon Carver, Social Justice, And Eugenics," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def044, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2016. "Episodes of financial deepening: credit booms or growth generators?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00013, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Gary Richardson & Patrick Van Horn, 2016. "In the Eye of a Storm: Manhattan's Money Center Banks during the International Financial Crisis of 1931," Working Paper 16-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 06 Jul 2016.
- Zacchia, Giulia, 2016. "Segregation or homologation? Gender differences in recent Italian economic thought," MPRA Paper 72279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaye Yilmaz & Ozlem Celik, 2016. "Finance and System of Provision of Water; The Case of Istanbul," Working papers wpaper153, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Brian A'Hearn & Nicola Amendola & Giovanni Vecchi, 2016. "On Historical Household Budgets," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _144, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2016. "Social mobility during South Africaâ€™s industrial take-off," Working Papers 617, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2016. "Cultural Assimilation during the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 22381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo Sanz Cerbino, 2014. "Notas sobre la intervención política de la clase dominante en la Argentina, 1955-1976," Revista de Economía del Caribe 014774, Universidad del Norte.
- Hernandez-Chanto, Allan, 2016. "The Extrinsic Value of Low-Denomination Money Holdings," MPRA Paper 72348, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Minh-Tam T. Bui and Arayah Preechametta, 2016. "Land Inequality or Productivity: What Mattered in Southern Vietnam after 1975?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201625, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Oana CHINDRIS-VASIOIU, 2015. "Historical and Economic Considerations of Sustainable Development," Economics of Sustainable Development.The Economic Impact of Climate Change. - Working papers 01, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Stohr, Christian, 2016. "Trading gains: new estimates of Swiss GDP,1851 to 2008," Economic History Working Papers 67032, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Ianina Harari, 2014. "Los problemas del desarrollo de la industria autopartista argentina durante el peronismo (1945-1955)," Revista de Economía del Caribe 014773, Universidad del Norte.
- Item repec:dsr:pastwp:35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore