Report NEP-HIS-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Gustavo A. Del Angel, 2016. "The Dawn of the Plastic Jungle: The Introduction of the Credit Card in Europe and North America, 1950-1975," Economics Working Papers 16107, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke & Joel Mokyr, 2016. "Clans, Guilds, and Markets: Apprenticeship Institutions and Growth in the Pre-Industrial Economy," Working Papers 2016-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Grossman, Richard, 2016. "Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 11268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2016. "Financialization and the crises of capitalism," IPE Working Papers 67/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2016. "Why East Germany did not become a new Mezzogiorno," CEPR Discussion Papers 11266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cemile Burcu Kartal & Ezgi Oren, 2016. "Retracing The Kurdish and The Armenian Issues In The Journal Of Albayrak In Period of National Struggle in Tur," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606336, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2015. "The geography of innovation in Italy, 1861-1913: evidence from patent data," Department of Economics University of Siena 724, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Humberto Barreto, 2016. "Let's Put Demography Back into Economics: Population Pyramids in Excel," Working Papers 2016-02, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pascali, Luigi, 2016. "Religion, Division of Labor and Conflict: Anti-Semitism in German Regions over 600 Years," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 288, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Juan David García, 2016. "La influencia de la iglesia y la prensa en el movimiento obrero de Popayán: 1900- 1950," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 014557, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Luis Bértola & Jorge Gelman & Daniel Santilli, 2015. "Income distribution in rural Buenos Aires, 1839-1867," Documentos de trabajo 42, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2016. "Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos," Documentos de trabajo 44, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. "Income distribution in prewar Japan," CIGS Working Paper Series 16-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet, 2016. "Why have asset price properties changed so little in 200 years," Papers 1605.00634, arXiv.org.
- METE KAZAZ & Yasemin ÖZKENT, 2016. "Football Is Never Only Football?: Semiotic Analysis Of The Film ?Looking For Eric," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606208, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Japanese Industrial Policy Change during the 1960s," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-011, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "The agricultural roots of industrial development: ‘forward linkages’ in reform era China," Working Paper Series 9116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Wozniakowski, Tomasz P., 2016. "Towards Fiscalization of the European Union? The US and EU Fiscal Unions in a Comparative Historical Perspective," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt667699tw, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Jeff E. Biddle & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2016. "Theory and Measurement: Emergence, Consolidation and Erosion of a Consensus," NBER Working Papers 22253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie Keynesienne," Sciences Po publications 2016-14, Sciences Po.
- Eva Beaujouan & Anne Solaz, 2016. "Are family sizes of parents and children still related? Revisiting the cross-generationalrelationship over the last century," Working Papers 223, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- 中村, 靖, 2016. "帝政ロシア・ソ連・現代ロシアの金融統計の発展," RRC Working Paper Series 57, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Thiago Dumont Oliveira & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2016. "Lionel Robbins’ first-step individualism and the prehistory of microfoundations," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 537, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Scelles, Nicolas & Szymanski, Stefan & Dermit-Richard, Nadine, 2016. "Insolvency in French Soccer," MPRA Paper 71219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2016. "The History and Economics of Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 22210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Palmer & Cuong Nguyen & Sophie Mitra & Daniel Mont & Nora Groce, 2016. "The long-term impact of war on health," HiCN Working Papers 216, Households in Conflict Network.
- Guerriero, Carmine & de Oliveira, Guilherme, 2014. "Extractive States: The Case of the Italian Unification," MPRA Paper 70916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Apr 2016.
- Göcen, Serdar, 2015.
"F. A. Hayek'in Bilgisizlik Teorisi Çerçevesinde Piyasa, Denge ve Planlama
[Market, Equilibrium, and Planning within the Framework of F.A. Hayek's Theory of Ignorance]," MPRA Paper 66811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2016.
"Qwerty, Йцукен И Српска Ћирилица: Треба Ли Нам Нови Стандард?
[QWERTY, ЙЦУКЕН and Serbian keyboard: do we need new standard?]," MPRA Paper 71031, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Carles Manera, 2016. "A systemic crisis in the context of globalization: the Great Recession in the perspective of economic history, 1970-2008," DEA Working Papers 77, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Soren T. Anderson & James M. Sallee, 2016. "Designing Policies to Make Cars Greener: A Review of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 22242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmucker, Alexandra & Seth, Stefan & Ludsteck, Johannes & Eberle, Johanna & Ganzer, Andreas, 2016. "Betriebs-Historik-Panel 1975-2014 (Establishment History Panel 1975-2014)," FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 201603_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].