Report NEP-HIS-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Broadberry & Roger Fouquet, 2015. "Seven centuries of European economic growth and decline," GRI Working Papers 206, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Johan Fourie and Alfonso Herranz-Loncan & Alfonso Herranz-Loncan, 2015. "Growth (and Segregation) by Rail: How the Railways Shaped Colonial South Africa," Working Papers 538, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- C.V.R Wait and T.A Thibane, 2015. "The role of international institutions of global governance in steering globalization," Working Papers 531, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan Taylor & Oscar Jorda, 2015. "Leveraged Bubbles," 2015 Meeting Papers 910, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- María Dolores Gadea & Ana Gómez-Loscos & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2015. "The great moderation in historical perspective. Is it that great?," Working Papers 1527, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2015. "Occidental Rationalism: Its Early Impact on the Foundations of Modern Science," Working Papers 543, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie & Markus Küpker, 2015. "Human Capital Investment in a Late-Developing Economy: Evidence from Württemberg, c. 1600 – c. 1900," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1528, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adrien Lutz, 2015. "On commercial gluts Unexpected affinities between Jean-Baptiste Say and the Saint-Simonians," Working Papers 1523, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pezzuto, Roberto, 2015. "The age distribution of Italy’s labor force in 1911 and its implications for the economy’s past: new evidence on the long swing in investment from unification to the Great War," MPRA Paper 67032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Vigezzi, 2014. "Jean-Baptiste Say et la révolution industrielle… ou les certitudes d'un entrepreneur du secteur textile," Post-Print halshs-01204791, HAL.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah & Seabold, Skipper, 2015. "Media, markets and institutional change: evidence fromthe Protestant Reformation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63814, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Victor Court & Florian Fizaine, 2015. "Estimations of very long-term time series of global energy return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil and gas productions," Working Papers 1510, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Joram Mayshar & Omer Moav & Zvika Neeman & Luigi Pascali, 2015. "Cereals, Appropriability and Hierarchy," Working Papers 842, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Steffen Roth, 2015. "The cash is in the medium, not in the machine: Toward the golden moments of 3D printing," Working Papers hal-01206562, HAL.
- Viviana A Gutierrez Rincon & Jairo A Salas Paramo, 2015. "Past, present and ¿future? Of the institutional theory in organizational analysis: a literature review," Working Papers 10, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Markus Poschke & Baris Kaymak, 2015. "The evolution of wealth inequality over half a century: the role of skills, taxes and institutions," 2015 Meeting Papers 967, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Avrahampour, Yally, 2015. ""Cult of equity": actuaries and the transformation of pension fund investing, 1948–1960," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63871, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.