Report NEP-HIS-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugene White & Howard Bodenhorn, 2014. "The Evolution Of Bank Boards Of Directors In New York, 1840-1950," Departmental Working Papers 201404, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2013. "Shifting Mandates: The Federal Reserve's First Centennial," Scholarly Articles 11129184, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Eugene White & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2014. "Floating A “Lifeboat”: The Banque De France And The Crisis Of 1889," Departmental Working Papers 201405, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Scholarly Articles 12491029, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barros, Gustavo, 2013.
"O desenvolvimento do setor siderúrgico brasileiro entre 1900 e 1940: Criação de empresas e evolução da capacidade produtiva
[The development of the Brazilian steel-making sector between 1900 and 19," MPRA Paper 57399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2014. "Did Purchasing Power Parity Hold in Medieval Europe?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Goulven Rubin, 2014. "Oskar Lange or how IS-LM came to be interpreted as a Walrasian model," Working Papers halshs-01018658, HAL.
- Berger, Daniel & Easterly, William & Nunn, Nathan & Satyanath, Shanker, 2013. "Commercial Imperialism? Political Influence and Trade during the Cold War," Scholarly Articles 11986334, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu Anh Nguyen & Tran Dinh Tuan, 2014. "Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2014-424, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Item repec:imk:wpaper:134-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Dirk-Jan van de Ven & Roger Fouquet, 2014. "Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy," GRI Working Papers 153, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Minh Ha-Duong & V. Journé, 2014. "Calculating nuclear accident probabilities from empirical frequencies," Post-Print hal-01018478, HAL.
- Claire Reicher, 2014. "The aggregate effects of long run sectoral reallocation," Kiel Working Papers 1928, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lionel Kesztenbaum & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2014. "Income versus Sanitation; Mortality Decline in Paris, 1880-1914," PSE Working Papers halshs-01018594, HAL.
- Mario MANSOUR, 2014. "A Tax Revenue Dataset for Sub-Saharan Africa: 1980-2010," Working Papers I19, FERDI.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Cathleen Cimino & Tyler Moran, 2014. "NAFTA at 20: Misleading Charges and Positive Achievements," Policy Briefs PB14-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Katz, Lawrence F., 2014. "America's Jobs Challenges and the Continuing Role of the U.S. Department of Labor," Scholarly Articles 12374798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bunn, Matthew G., 2013. "Beyond Crises: The Unending Challenge of Controlling Nuclear Weapons and Materials," Scholarly Articles 10914802, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Denis Cogneau & Yannick Dupraz, 2014. "Questionable Inference on the Power of Pre-Colonial Institutions in Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-01018548, HAL.
- Nye, Joseph S., 2014. "The Regime Complex for Managing Global Cyber Activities," Scholarly Articles 12308565, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "It's A Sin - Contraceptive Use, Religious Beliefs, and Long-Run Economic Development," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Giannola, Adriano & Scalera, Domenico & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2014. "Net fiscal flows and interregional redistribution in Italy: a long run perspective (1951-2010)," MPRA Paper 57371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Fox & Peter Tulip, 2014. "Is Housing Overvalued?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.