Report NEP-HIS-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Komlos & Leonard Carlson, 2010. "The Anthropometric History of Native Americans, c. 1820-1890," Emory Economics 1006, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Kendzia, Michael J., 2010. "Herausbildung erster Wesenszüge des Normalarbeitsverhältnisses in Deutschland," IZA Discussion Papers 5107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Qin, Duo, 2010. "Teaching Economics as a Science: the 1930 Yale Lectures of Ragnar Frisch," Memorandum 05/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2010. "The “Meteorological” and the “Engineering” Type of Econometric Inference: a 1943 Exchange between Trygve Haavelmo and Jakob Marschak," Memorandum 07/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Carolyn M. Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2010. "Immigration: America's nineteenth century "law and order problem"?," NBER Working Papers 16266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Ambec & Mark A. Cohen & Stewart Elgie & Paul Lanoie, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-29, CIRANO.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "The Spatial Diffusion of a Knowledge Base-Laser Technology Research in West Germany, 1960-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Caglar Tuncay, 2010. "Is an historical economic crisis upcoming?," Papers 1008.1960, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/5334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Matthew Gentzkow, 2010. "The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration," NBER Working Papers 16267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/6374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00508902_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore