Report NEP-HIS-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez., 2010. "Reading the recent monetary history of the U.S., 1959-2007," Working Papers 10-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "The Economic Impact of the Little Ice Age," Working Papers 201014, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J.A. Agbor, 2010. "The Economic Origins of Twentieth Century Decolonisation in West Africa," Working Papers 177, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2010. "Marx, Globalization, and the Falling Rate of Profit: A Critical Study," Working Papers 1002, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Richard M. Bird & François Vaillancourt & Édison Roy-César, 2010. "Is Decentralization "Glue" or "Solvent" for National Unity?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1003, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:chu:wpaper:10-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Terms of trade of agricultural and food products, 1951‐2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1003, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Cohen, Joseph N & Linton, April, 2010. "The historical relationship between inflation and political rebellion, and what it might teach us about neoliberalism," MPRA Paper 22522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Platon Tinios, 2010. "Vacillations around a Pension Reform Trajectory: time for a change?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 34, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Warren E. Weber, 2010. "Bank liability insurance schemes before 1865," Working Papers 679, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alycia Chin & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2010. "Financial market shocks during the Great Depression," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J.A. Agbor & J. W. Fedderke & N. Viegi, 2010. "A Theory of Colonial Governance," Working Papers 172, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sanders Shaffer, 2010. "Fair value accounting: villain or innocent victim?: exploring the links between fair value accounting, bank regulatory capital, and the recent financial crisis," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.