Report NEP-HIS-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oesch, Daniel, 2010. "Trade Unions and Industrial Relations in Switzerland," MPRA Paper 22059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohan Dominic Mathews, 2010. "Indian Fisheries-A Historical Alternative," Working Papers id:2474, eSocialSciences.
- Lazonick, William & March, Edward, 2010. "The rise and demise of Lucent Technologies," MPRA Paper 22012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippetti, Andrea, 2010. "Harnessing the 'essential tension' of design: The complex relationship between the firm and designer consultants," MPRA Paper 22002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J Paul Dunne & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Shadwa Zaher, 2010. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1001, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.