Report NEP-HIS-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Britain, China, and the Irrelevance of Stage Theories," MPRA Paper 18291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González, Germán & Viego, Valentina, 2009. "Argentina-Canada from 1870: Explaining the dynamics of divergence," MPRA Paper 18394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Opocher, Arrigo, 2009. "Measuring productivity increase by long-run prices: The early analyses of G.R. Porter and R. Giffen," MPRA Paper 18272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Hart, 2009. "On the informal economy: the political history of an ethnographic concept," Working Papers CEB 09-042.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Harrison, Mark, 2009. "Counter-Terrorism in a Police State : The KGB and Codename Blaster, 1977," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 918, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:18282 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathhew Baker & Metin Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Debtors' Prisons in America: An Economic Analysis," Working papers 2009-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Popov, 2009. "Why the West Became Rich before China and Why China Has Been Catching Up with the West since 1949: nother Explanation of the “Great Divergence” and “Great Convergence” Stories," Working Papers w0132, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200931 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sigbjørn Atle Berg & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2009. "Bank regulation and bank crisis," Working Paper 2009/18, Norges Bank.
- Nitsch, Volker & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2009. "Tear Down this Wall : On the Persistence of Borders in Trade," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 919, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jason Barr & Troy Tassier & Rossen Trendafilov, 2009. "Bedrock Depth and the Formation of the Manhattan Skyline, 1890-1915," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-006, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Yucel, M. Eray, 2009. "A bibliometric review of the research papers of the Central Bank of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.