Report NEP-HIS-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2009. "Latin America's Decline: A Long Historical View," NBER Working Papers 15171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:got:gotcrc:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2009/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bdi:confpa:confpa_gig_ton_gio is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2009/3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo J. López, 2009. "Los bancos de desarrollo en América Latina: la experiencia de Nacional Financiera durante la industrialización vía sustitución de importaciones mexicana (1940-1970)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0904, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2009/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John H. Munro, 2009. "Coinage and Monetary Policies in Burgundian Flanders during the late-medieval 'Bullion Famines',. 1384 - 1482," Working Papers tecipa-361, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "On Money as an Institution," ICER Working Papers 12-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Clark, Gregory, 2009. "Was There Ever a Ruling Class? A Proposal for the study of 800 Years of Social Mobility," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Rainer Kattel & Jan A. Kregel & Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "The Relevance of Ragnar Nurkse and Classical Development Economics," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 21, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain BERAUD, 2009. "Mill, Tooke, Mcculloch Et La Crise De 1825," THEMA Working Papers 2009-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp28_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16315 is not listed on IDEAS anymore