Report NEP-HIS-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pinilla, Vicente & Serranoz, Raul, 2008. "The agricultural and food trade in the first globalisation: Spanish table wine exports 1871 to 1935 – a case study," Working Papers 42657, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Myers, Laurel, 2008. "Professionalisation of Australian Agricultural Economics: 1920 - 1970," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5991, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Mejía & María Teresa Ramírez & Jorge Tamayo, 2008. "The Demographic Transition in Colombia: Theory and Evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005128, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Luddites and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 14484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uwe:dqmpap:0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "A Historical Perspective on Patents and Industry Growth in Finland - Connections and Lags," Discussion Papers 1159, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Kermit L. Schoenholtz, 2008. "How Central Bankers See It: The First Decade of ECB Policy and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 14489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2008. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 11531, University Library of Munich, Germany.