Report NEP-HIS-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2007. "The Sources of Long-run Growth in Spain 1850-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 6189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael DaCosta, 2007. "Colonial Origins, Institutions and Economic Performance in the Caribbean; Guyana and Barbados," IMF Working Papers 07/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gajwani, Kiran & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Comparing the evolution of spatial inequality in China and India: a fifty-year perspective," DSGD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kerstin Enflo & Jörg Baten, 2007. "Growth accounting in items of turbulence and death: efficiency, technology, capital accumulation and human capital 1929-1950," Economics Working Papers 1024, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña, 2006. "El Banco de Francia, el BPI y la creación del Servicio de Estudios del Banco de España a principios de la década de 1930," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0602, Banco de Espa�a.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Toward a regionalisation of industrial politics: the case of French aerospace industry in Aquitaine (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Silvia Nenci, 2007. "Does tariff liberalization promote trade? Latin America in the long run (1900-2000)," Working Papers 0704, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00137074_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Feduzi, 2005. "On the relationship between keynes´s conception of evidential weight and the ellsberg paradox," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0051, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Romain Veyrune, 2007. "Fixed Exchange Rates and the Autonomy of Monetary Policy; The Franc Zone Case," IMF Working Papers 07/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00137878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore