Report NEP-HIS-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurt Dopfer, 2006. "The Origins of Meso Economics - Schumpeter's Legacy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hansjörg Klausinger, 2006. "Oskar Morgenstern als wirtschaftspolitischer Berater in den 1930er-Jahren," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp098, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Norberg, Peter, 2006. "Co-Opting Revolution in the Post-Revolutionary Age - Revolution as Embedded Counter-Culture in Swedish Finance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001043:002648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2006. "Prebisch, a 20 años de su muerte," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 327, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore