Report NEP-HIS-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Bassetto & Thomas J. Sargent, 2005. "Politics and efficiency of separating capital and ordinary Government budgets," Working Paper Series WP-05-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2005. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2004. "Financial Vergangenheitsbewältigung: The 1953 London Debt Agreement," Working Papers 880, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- James L. Butkiewicz, 2005. "Governor Eugene Meyer and the Great Contraction," Working Papers 05-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2005. "Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume 1 (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer," NBER Working Papers 11714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Baker & Erwin H. Bulte, 2005. "Kings and Vikings: On the Dynamics of Competitive Agglomeration," Departmental Working Papers 11, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Gerald Epstein, 2005. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," Working Papers wp104, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lynn E. Browne, 2005. "The New England-China relationship in 2005," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 05-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Stéphane Zuber & Antoine Bommier & Jérôme Bourdieu & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2005. "Le développement des transferts publics d'éducation et d'assurance vieillesse par génération en France : 1850-2000," Research Unit Working Papers 0508, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "The Evolution of Development Thinking: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 886, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Toru Kubo, 2005. "Industrial Development in Republican China,Newly Revised Index: 1912-1948," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-118, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "Arthur Lewis' Contribution to Development Thinking and Policy," Working Papers 891, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Role of Automation in Trade Facilitation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 22, OECD Publishing.
- Abhijit Sharma & Michael Dietrich, 2005. "The Indian Economy Since Liberalisation: the Structure and Composition of Exports and Industrial Transformation (1980 – 2000)," International Trade 0510015, EconWPA.