Report NEP-HIS-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas, 2005. "The role of Mexico in the first oil shortage: 1918-1922, an international perspective," Economics Working Papers 888, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rafael Torres, 2005. "The Failure of the Spanish Crown’s Fiscal Monopoly over Tobacco in Catalonia During the 18th Century," Faculty Working Papers 13/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Oldrich Kyn & Jiri Slama, 2005. "Ota Sik - Der lange Weg zur Einsicht," Development and Comp Systems 0509025, EconWPA.
- David W. Galenson, 2005. "Who Are the Greatest Living Artists? The View from the Auction Market," NBER Working Papers 11644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "A Challenge to Marxian economics," Development and Comp Systems 0509028, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "CZECHOSLOVAKIA - Economic Reforms of 1960s," Development and Comp Systems 0510002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:col:000124:001353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "The Soviet Price Determination, An Econometric Study," Development and Comp Systems 0510003, EconWPA.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Singh Rup, 2005. "Demand for Money in India: 1953-2003," Macroeconomics 0510002, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn & Jiri Slama & Vladimir Benacek & Karel Kouba & Pavel Pelikan, 2005. "ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION: STRONG AND WEAK SIDE; A Statement of Independent Czech and Slovak Economists," Development and Comp Systems 0510005, EconWPA.
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Job Loss, Job Finding, and Unemployment in the U.S. Economy Over the Past Fifty Years," NBER Working Papers 11678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Consequences of Debt Relief Initiatives in the 1990s," International Finance 0510004, EconWPA.