Report NEP-HIS-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Ryskamp, 2005. "On the Unity of Twentieth-Century Ideas," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altug Yalcintas & Arjo Klamer, 2005. "When Being Virtuous Makes Sense: Bourgeois Ethics in the Golden Age vs. Embarrassment of the Bourgeoisie Today," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2005. "Endogenous Fertility, Mortality and Economic Growth: Can a Malthusian Framework Account for the Conflicting Historical Trends in Population?," NBER Working Papers 11590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-08-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran & Michael Funke, 2005. "Drifting Together or Falling Apart? The Empirics of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Unification Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20509, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Torres Mejia, 1993. "Modelos de Administración y control obrero en un mercado competitivo. El caso de Polaroid de México," Post-Print halshs-00004558, HAL.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Daniel J. Vine, 2005. "Declining Volatility in the U.S. Automobile Industry," NBER Working Papers 11596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forslid, Rikard & Häckner , Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005. "When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.