Report NEP-HIS-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warren E. Weber, 2005. "Early state banks in the United States: how many were there and when did they exist?," Working Papers 634, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2005. "A century of consumer credit reporting in America," Working Papers 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- W. G. Huff, 2003. "Currency Boards and Chinese Banking Development in pre-World War II Southeast Asia: Malaya and the Philippines," Working Papers 2003_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kiyokawa, Yukihiko & Oba, Hiroyuki & Verma, P.C., 2005. "Management Transfer and Job Consciousness in Indo-Japanese Joint Ventures: Has "Japanese Style Management" Been Successfully Accepted in India?," Discussion Paper Series a464, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elke Muchlinski, "undated". "Some Remarks on Convention in Keynes's Economic Thinking," Papers 025, Departmental Working Papers.
- Radaelli, Claudio M., 2004. "Europeanisation: Solution or problem?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 8, October.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2005. "A new federal funds rate target series: September 27, 1982, - December 31, 1993," Working Papers 2005-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2005cj134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore