Report NEP-HIS-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David R Stead, "undated". "Fixed Rent Contracts in English Agriculture, 1750-1850: A Conjecture," Discussion Papers 05/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Karl Gunnar Persson, 2005. "The Nature and Costs of Dis-Equilibrium Trade: The Case of Transatlantic Grain Exports in the 19th Century," Discussion Papers 05-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joseph H. Davis, 2005. "An Improved Annual Chronology of U.S. Business Cycles since the 1790's," NBER Working Papers 11157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2005. "Technology Spillover through Trade and TFP Convergence: 120 Years of Evidence for the OECD Countries," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2005. ""The New Development of Dispersed Production System: A Case from the Japanese Toy Industry in the Inter-war Period" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-125, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David Rodriguez, 2005. "Publishing Performance Of Spanish Academics: 1970-2004," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 642.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).