Report NEP-HIS-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2004. "Post-Thatcher Fiscal Strategies in the U.K.: An Interpretation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1372, CESifo Group Munich.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000," Economic History 0501003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henri�tte Prast & Iman van Lelyveld, 2004. "New Architectures in the Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets and Institutions: The Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 021, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Bassetto & Thomas Sargent, 2005. "Politics and Efficiency of Separating Capital and Ordinary Government Budgets," NBER Working Papers 11030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven Wilson & Joseph Burton & Benjamin Howell, 2005. "Work and the Disability Transition in 20th Century America," NBER Working Papers 11036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Windrum, 2004. "Heterogeneous preferences and new innovation cycles in mature industries: the camera industry 1955-1974," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Heitor Moura Filho, 2005. "Estatísticas Demográficas: Pernambuco 1838-1888," Economic History 0501001, EconWPA.