Report NEP-HIS-2005-01-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Zorina Khan & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2004. "Institutions and Technological Innovation During Early Economic Growth: Evidence from the Great Inventors of the United States, 1790 â€“ 1930," CESifo Working Paper Series 1299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anil Khosla, 2004. "Entry Barriers and the Structure of the Japanese Ammonium Sulphate Industry in the Interwar Period," Discussion Paper Series a458, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Luca Benati, 2004. "Evolving post-World War II UK economic performance," Bank of England working papers 232, Bank of England.
- Carlos Escudé, 2004. "La globalización y el sistema-mundial neomoderno frente a las armas de destrucción masiva y la seguridad humana: hacia un materialismo histórico de derechas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 274, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001929 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan J J Groen & Akito Matsumoto, 2004. "Real exchange rate persistence and systematic monetary policy behaviour," Bank of England working papers 231, Bank of England.
- Anil Khosla, 2004. "Trade and Industrial Organization: Japanese Ammonium Sulphate Industry in the Interwar Period," Discussion Paper Series a459, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ivo Maes, 2004. "Macroeconomic and Monetary Thought at the European Commission in the 1960s," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 1, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Peter W Jones, 2004. "The Caribbean Community (Caricom): Origins, Achievements, The Future," Development and Comp Systems 0411006, EconWPA.