Report NEP-HIS-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann E., 2004. "Laisser Faire Ou Regulation ? Une Synthese Des Theories Economiques," Working Papers ERMES 0412, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Christopher Nobes & Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2004. "The changing relationship between tax and financial reporting in Spain," Economics Working Papers 782, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Adrián C. Guissarri, 2004. "Mancur Olson (1932-1998). Sus principales contribuciones," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 266, Universidad del CEMA.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "The evolution of inequity in the access to health care in Spain: 1987-2001," Economics Working Papers 756, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2006.
- Jaume Paradís & Josep Pla & Pelegrí Viader, 2004. "Fermat's treatise on quadrature: A new reading," Economics Working Papers 775, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.