Report NEP-HIS-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adalbert KnÃ¶bl & Richard D Haas, 2003. "IMF and the Baltics; A Decade of Cooperation," IMF Working Papers 03/241, .
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2004. "The American Frontier: Technology versus Immigration," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 7, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- David. C. Maré, 2004. "Ideas for Growth?," Development and Comp Systems 0404007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Foreign Technology Acquisition Policy and Firm Performance in Japan, 1957-1970: The Japanese Industrial Policy Revisited," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-274, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Beatrice Weder & Christoph A Klingen, 2004. "How Private Creditors Fared in Emerging Debt Markets, 1970-2000," IMF Working Papers 04/13, .
- Mauricio Drelichman, 2004. "All that Glitters: Precious Metals, Rent Seeking and the Decline of Spain," Economic History 0404002, EconWPA.
- Mauricio Drelichman, 2004. "The Curse of Moctezuma: American Silver and the Dutch Disease, 1501-1650," Economic History 0404001, EconWPA.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Ryoko Oki, 2004. ""A Case Study about Corporate Revival Process: Nitto Kougyou"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-106, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Heloisa Marone, 2003. "Small African Stock Marketsâ€”The Case of the Lusaka Stock Exchange," IMF Working Papers 03/6, .
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2004. "The Legal Road To Replicating Silicon Valley," Working Papers wp281, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas, 2004. "The Diffusion of Computers and the Distribution of Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore