Report NEP-HIS-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Söderberg, Marie, 2004. "The Series Novels At The End Of The 19th Century –A Comparison Between Japanese And Swedish Newspapers," EIJS Working Paper Series 189, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "The Price of Gold: A Global Required Yield Theory," Finance 0403003, EconWPA.
- William N. Goetzmann & Roger G. Ibbotson, 2004. "An Emerging Market: The NYSE From 1815 to 1871," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm7, Yale School of Management.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, EconWPA.
- Mele, Domenec, 2004. "Corporate social responsibility in Spain: An overview," IESE Research Papers D/543, IESE Business School.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Living and Dying with Hard Pegs: The Rise and Fall of Argentina´s Currency Board," Business School Working Papers catorce, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.