Report NEP-HIS-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James P. Smith, 2004. "HIspanics and the American Dream: An Analysis of Hispanic Male Labor Market Wages 1940-1980," Labor and Demography 0403018, EconWPA.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "The Invention of Inflation-Indexed Bonds in Early America," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1442, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Hu, Angang, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Productivity in China (1979-2001)," Working Papers in Economics 127, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2004.
- Daniel Beland & Patrik Marier, 2004. "The Politics of Protest Avoidance: Policy Windows, Labor Mobilization, and Pension Reform in France," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 114, McMaster University.
- Wang, Zijian & Wei, Jiegen, 2004. "Structural Change, Capital’s Contribution, and Economic Efficiency: Sources of China’s Economic Growth Between 1952-1998," Working Papers in Economics 130, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2004.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003. "Incentives, Technology and the Shift to Year-Round Dairying in Late 19th Century Denmark," Trinity Economics Papers 200311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Yoshihide Soeya, 2004. "JAPAN IN EAST ASIA: Changes in the 1990s and New Regional Strategy," Discussion papers 04013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).