Report NEP-HIS-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Alessie, Rob, 2003. "Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mulder, Nanno & Montout, Sylvie & Perez Lopes, Luis, 2002. "Brazil and Mexico's manufacturing performance in international perspective, 1970-1998," GGDC Research Memorandum 200252, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Stan McMillen & Murat Arik, 2002. "The Economic Impact of the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art," CCEA Studies 2002-02, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2002. "Ottoman Tax Registers (Tahrir Defterleri)," Working papers 2002-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2003.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2003. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Tax Assignment: Government Finance in the Ottoman Empire," Working papers 2003-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2004.
- Bob Sutcliffe, 2002. "A More or Less Unequal World? World Income Distribution in the 20th Century," Working Papers wp54, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hiroshi Okuda, 2003. "History of the Russian Peasantry in the 20th Century (volume 1), Tokyo, 2002," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-189, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.