Report NEP-HIS-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of a War with Iraq," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 2002. "Testing for a New Economy in the 1990s," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1388, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2003.
- Yash P. Mehra, 2002. "The Taylor principle, interest rate smoothing and Fed policy in the 1970s and 1980s," Working Paper 02-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David R Stead, "undated". "The Mobility of English Tenant Farmers, c. 1700-1850," Discussion Papers 03/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brian Efird & Jacek Kugler & Gaspare M. Genna, 2002. "From War to Integration: Generalizing the Dynamic of Power Transitions," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corportate strategy, centralisation and outsourcing in banking: case studies on paper payment processing," Economic History 0301005, EconWPA.