Report NEP-HIS-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of a War with Iraq," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 2002. "Testing for a New Economy in the 1990s," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1388, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2003.
- Yash P. Mehra, 2002. "The Taylor principle, interest rate smoothing and Fed policy in the 1970s and 1980s," Working Paper 02-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ark, Bart van, 2002. "ICT investments and growth accounts for the European Union," GGDC Research Memorandum 200256, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- David R Stead, . "The Mobility of English Tenant Farmers, c. 1700-1850," Discussion Papers 03/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Brian Efird & Jacek Kugler & Gaspare M. Genna, 2002. "From War to Integration: Generalizing the Dynamic of Power Transitions," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Ark, Bart van & Inklaar, Robert & McGuckin, Robert, 2002. ""Changing gear" : productivity, ICT and services: Europe and the United States," GGDC Research Memorandum 200260, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Sleifer, Jaap, 2002. "A benchmark comparison of East and West German industrial labour productivity in 1954," GGDC Research Memorandum 200257, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corportate strategy, centralisation and outsourcing in banking: case studies on paper payment processing," Economic History 0301005, EconWPA.