Report NEP-HIS-1999-09-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Mark J. Warshawsky, 1999. "Comparing the Economic and Conventional Approaches to Financial Planning," NBER Working Papers 7321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1232 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard H. Steckel, 1999. "Industrialization and Health in Historical Perspective," NBER Historical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Martin, 1999. "Population, Households and Domestic Water Use in Countries of the Mediterranean Middle East (Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, the West Bank, Gaza and Israel)," Working Papers ir99032, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Juan Mendoza, 1999. "Butter and Guns: Complementarity between Economic and Military Competition," Working Papers 99-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Harry Holzer & David Neumark, 1999. "Assessing Affirmative Action," NBER Working Papers 7323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1999. "Economic Imperialism," NBER Working Papers 7300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Bils & James A. Kahn, 1999. "What Inventory Behavior Tells Us About Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 7310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.