Report NEP-HEA-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danea Horn & Adam Sacarny & R. Annetta Zhou, 2021. "Technology Adoption and Market Allocation:The Case of Robotic Surgery," NBER Working Papers 29301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Malik Koubi, 2021. "The effects of expanding the generosity of statutory sick leave insurance: the case of a French reform [L’impact de l’extension de l’indemnité complémentaire des arrêts maladie dans le secteur priv," Working Papers halshs-03351470, HAL.
- Nakamura, Ryota & Yao, Ying, 2021. "Does Restricting the Availability of Cigarettes Reduce Smoking?," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-108, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Costa-Font, J.; & Saenz de Miera Juarez, B., 2021. "Working the Weight Out? Working Time Reduction and Overweight," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 21/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Angélica Meinhofer & Allison E. Witman & Jesse M. Hinde & Kosali I. Simon, 2021. "Marijuana Liberalization Policies and Perinatal Health," NBER Working Papers 29296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marieke Bos & Andrew Hertzberg & Andres Liberman, 2021. "Are We Overdiagnosing Mental Illnesses? Evidence from Randomly Assigned Doctors," Working Papers 21-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Simon Bensnes, 2021. "Time to spare and too much care. Congestion and overtreatment at the maternity ward," Discussion Papers 963, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Clark, Robert & Coviello, Decio & de Leverano, Adriano, 2021. "Centralized procurement and delivery times: Evidence from a natural experiment in Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-063, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ahmad, Hamna & Hussain, Sadia & Nazif, Muhammad Ahmed, 2021. "Leveraging technology to promote women's health: Evidence from a pilot program," GLO Discussion Paper Series 939, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Borra, Cristina & González, Libertad & Patiño, David, 2021. "Maternal Age and Infant Health," CINCH Working Paper Series (since 2020) 74847, Duisburg-Essen University Library, DuEPublico.
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2020. "The Impacts of Armed Conflict on Child Health: Evidence from 56 Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 109896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Bozio & Clémentine Garrouste & Elsa Perdrix, 2021. "Impact of Later Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers hal-03352846, HAL.
- Marcus Dillender & Andrew I. Friedson & Cong T. Gian & Kosali I. Simon, 2021. "Is Healthcare Employment Resilient and “Recession Proof”?," NBER Working Papers 29287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe de Donder & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2021. "Long Term Care Insurance with State-Dependent Preferences," Post-Print hal-03351447, HAL.
- Ash, Elliott & Sgroi, Daniel & Tuckwell, Anthony & Zhuo, Shi, 2021. "Mindfulness Reduces Information Avoidance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1372, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2021. "Religion and abortion : The role of politician identity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1375, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lazuka, Volha, 2021. "Heterogeneous Returns to Medical Innovations," Lund Papers in Economic History 225, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Laura Coroneo, & Fabrizio Iacone, & Giancarlo Manzi, & Silvia Salini, 2021. "Predicting the COVID-19 epidemic: is a regional approach preferable?," Discussion Papers 21/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stéphane Justeau & Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2021. "Locked down. A study of the mental health of French Management School students during the COVID-19 health crisis using the POMS questionnaire [Confinés ! Une étude de la santé mentale des étudiants," Working Papers hal-03350516, HAL.
- Fischer, Martin & Karlsson, Martin & Prodromidis, Nikolaos, 2021. "Long‐term Effects of Hospital Deliveries," CINCH Working Paper Series (since 2020) 74712, Duisburg-Essen University Library, DuEPublico.
- Merike Blofield & Cecilia Giambruno & Jennifer Pribble, 2021. "Breadth and sufficiency of Cash Transfer Responses in Ten Latin American Countries during the First 12 Months of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 114, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Pinka Chatterji & Yue Li, 2021. "Recovery from the COVID-19 Recession: Uneven Effects among Young Workers?," NBER Working Papers 29307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Mehrab Bakhtiar & Raymond Guiteras & James A. Levinsohn & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2021. "Social and Financial Incentives for Overcoming a Collective Action Problem," NBER Working Papers 29294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clémentine Garrouste & Arthur Juet & Anne-Laure Samson, 2021. "Parental Attitudes and Beliefs about Vaccines: Unexpected Effects of a Hepatitis B Vaccination Campaign," Working Papers hal-03352826, HAL.