Report NEP-HEA-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2019. "Anticipation of deteriorating health and information avoidance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 365, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2019. "Parental job loss and child human capital in the short and long run," Working Paper Series 2019:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bougen, Adrien & Huang, Yue & Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward, 2019. "Using RCTs to Estimate Long-Run Impacts in Development Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Bozio & Clémentine Garrouste & Elsa Perdrix, 2019. "Impact of later retirement on mortality: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-02019046, HAL.
- Lieze Sohiers & Luc Van Ootegem & Elsy Verhofstadt, 2019. "Well-Being During The Transition From Work To Retirement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/957, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eric Delattre & Richard Moussa & Mareva Sabatier, 2019. "Health condition and job status interactions: econometric evidence of causality from a French longitudinal survey," Post-Print hal-02010579, HAL.
- John Bound & Arline T. Geronimus & Timothy A. Waidmann & Javier M. Rodriguez, 2018. "Local Economic Hardship and Its Role in Life Expectancy Trends," Working Papers wp389, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2019. "Soda tax incidence and design under monopoly," TSE Working Papers 19-992, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2019. "Absenteeism on bridging days," Economics working papers 2019-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Qing Hu & Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Mingzhu Tai, 2019. "Mentally Spent: Credit Conditions and Mental Health," NBER Working Papers 25584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bérengère Davin & Xavier Joutard & Alain Paraponaris, 2019. ""If You Were Me": Proxy Respondents' Biases in Population Health Surveys," Working Papers halshs-02036434, HAL.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 328, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Nie, Peng & Li, Qing & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2019. "In Search of China's Income-Health Gradient: A Biomarker-Based Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 12165, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Cage & Valeria Rueda, 2017. "Sex and the Mission: The Conflicting Effects of Early Christian Investments on the HIV Epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa," Sciences Po publications 12192, Sciences Po.