Report NEP-HEA-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haizhen Lin & Ian M. McCarthy, 2018. "Multimarket Contact in Health Insurance: Evidence from Medicare Advantage," NBER Working Papers 24486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2018. "London Fog: A Century of Pollution and Mortality, 1866-1965," NBER Working Papers 24488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Evans & Ethan Lieber & Patrick Power, 2018. "How the Reformulation of OxyContin Ignited the Heroin Epidemic," NBER Working Papers 24475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Sacarny, 2018. "Adoption and Learning Across Hospitals: The Case of a Revenue-Generating Practice," NBER Working Papers 24497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Courtemanche & Andrew Friedson & Daniel I. Rees, 2018. "Ambulance Utilization in New York City after the Implementation of the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 24480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augurzky, Boris & Bauer, Thomas K. & Reichert, Arndt R. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Tauchmann, Harald, 2018. "Habit formation, obesity, and cash rewards," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Anne-Fleur Roos & Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O'Donnell & Erik Schut & Marco Varkevisser, 2018. "Does price competition damage healthcare quality?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-040/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Domenico Lisi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018. "Hospital Competition under Pay-for-Performance: Quality, Mortality and Readmissions," NIPE Working Papers 06/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Smoking, Obesity, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 18023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- José Niño-Amézquita & Fedor Legotin & Oleg Barbakov, 2017. "Economic success and sustainability in pharmaceutical sector: a case of Indian SMEs," Post-Print hal-01735846, HAL.
- Boone, Jan, 2018. "Competition in health care markets: treatment volume and quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 12853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2017. "The Future Prospect of the Long-term Care Insurance in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2017_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Jesse K. Anttila-Hughes & Lia C.H. Fernald & Paul J. Gertler & Patrick Krause & Bruce Wydick, 2018. "Mortality from Nestlé’s Marketing of Infant Formula in Low and Middle-Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 24452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel M. Machta & Kristin A. Maurer & David J. Jones & Michael F. Furukawa & Eugene C. Rich, "undated". "A Systematic Review of Vertical Integration and Quality of Care, Efficiency, and Patient-Centered Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8685bb86143d4f7984d614a42, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kate A. Stewart & Katharine W.V. Bradley & Joseph S. Zickafoose & Rachel Hildrich & Henry T. Ireys & Randall S. Brown, "undated". "Care Coordination for Children with Special Needs in Medicaid: Lessons from Medicare," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1e2c49f317174e109971a8ed8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Katie Morrison & Rayna Thornton & Alix Gould-Werth & Yonatan Ben-Shalom, "undated". "When Do Employers Provide Accommodations to Employees with Health Problems? Qualitative Evidence from Arkansas," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6167d8d743bd4dc4abf6d8a4c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2018. "Competition and Equity in Health Care Markets," NIPE Working Papers 01/2018, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.