Report NEP-HEA-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Haisken-DeNew & Cain Polidano & Chris Ryan, 2017. "Eary Academic Outcomes of Funded Children with Disability," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Fichera, Eleonora & Banks, James & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "Does Patient Health Behaviour respond to Doctor’s Effort?," Department of Economics Working Papers 58124, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Roesel, Felix, 2017. "The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety," CEPIE Working Papers 15/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Amelie F. Constant, 2017. "The Healthy Immigrant Paradox and Health Convergence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Boyer & Philippe De Donder & Claude Fluet & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2017. "Long-Term Care Insurance: Knowledge Barriers, Risk Perception and Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 6698, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Haan & Daniel Kemptner & Holger Lüthen, 2017. "The Rising Longevity Gap by Lifetime Earnings: Distributional Implications for the Pension System," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1698, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Matthias Giesecke & Laura M. Janisch, 2017. "Forced Migration and Mortality," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1709, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra & Alberto Diaz-Cayeros & Grant Miller & Alfonso Miranda & Atheendar S. Venkataramani, 2017. "Urban Water Disinfection and Mortality Decline in Developing Countries," Working Papers 467, Center for Global Development.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Anastasia Driva & Erik Hornung, 2017. "Bismarck's Health Insurance and the Mortality Decline," CESifo Working Paper Series 6601, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mustafa Özer & Jan Fidrmuc & Mehmet Ali Eryurt, 2017. "Does Maternal Education Affect Childhood Immunization Rates? Evidence from Turkey," CESifo Working Paper Series 6439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diana De Alwis & Ilan Noy, 2017. "The Cost of Being Under the Weather: Droughts, Floods, and Health Care Costs in Sri Lanka," CESifo Working Paper Series 6520, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2017. "How Cost-Effective Are New Cancer Drugs in the U.S.?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6683, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2017. ""Institutionalization Aversion" and the Willingness to Pay for Home Health Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 6703, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lincoln Groves & Sarah Hamersma & Leonard M. Lopoo, 2017. "Pregnancy Medicaid Expansions and Fertility: Differentiating between the Intensive and Extensive Margins," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 206, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- David Dranove & Christopher Ody & Amanda Starc, 2017. "A Dose of Managed Care: Controlling Drug Spending in Medicaid," NBER Working Papers 23956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Divya Parmar, 2017. "Political Agency and Public Health Care: Evidence from India," CESifo Working Paper Series 6640, CESifo Group Munich.