Report NEP-HEA-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- So O'Neil & Katie Naeve & Rajani Ved, "undated". "An Examination of the Maternal Health Quality of Care Landscape in India," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b4ac5292bf6148798f37782c2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Junqing Liu & Jonathan Brown & Suzanne Morton & D.E.B. Potter & Lisa Patton & Milesh Patel & Rita Lewis & Sarah Hudson Scholle, "undated". "Disparities in Diabetes and Hypertension Care for Individuals With Serious Mental Illness," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 06486dcccc0f4f0ca92cc3f23, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Claude Giorno & Kristina Londáková, 2017. "Improving the efficiency and outcomes of the Slovak health-care system," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1404, OECD Publishing.
- Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Smoking kills: An economic theory of addiction, health deficit accumulation, and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 316, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Rana Roy & Nils Axel Braathen, 2017. "The Rising Cost of Ambient Air Pollution thus far in the 21st Century: Results from the BRIICS and the OECD Countries," OECD Environment Working Papers 124, OECD Publishing.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nagel, Korbinian, 2017. "The effects of adult and non-adult mortality on long-run economic development: Evidence from a heterogeneous dynamic and cross-sectionally dependent panel of countries between 1800 and 2010," Working Paper 177/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- David Wiczer & Amanda Michaud, 2017. "Occupational Hazards and Social Disability Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 111, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saif, Mehvish & Ali, Syed Zain & Zehra, Syeda Zufiesha & Zehra, Beenish, 2017. "Prevalence of neuro-musculoskeletal complications in patients with T2DM," MPRA Paper 80252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2017.
- Lublóy, Ágnes & Keresztúri, Judit Lilla & Benedek, Gábor, 2017. "Lower fragmentation of coordination in primary care is associated with lower prescribing drug costs-lessons from chronic illness care in Hungary," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2017/04, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Mercan, Murat A., 2016. "How May Working Hours and Occupations Affect Arthritis? Results from a Nationally Representative Dataset," MPRA Paper 75228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Bhaskar & Robin Linacre & Stephen Machin, 2017. "The Economic Functioning of Online Drugs Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1490, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Eric Nauenberg & Carita Ng, 2017. "Long-Term Demographic Forecasts and Implications for Health Care Resources and Repurposing," Working Papers 170008, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2017. "Making the Grossman Model Stochastic: Investment in Health as a Stochastic Control Problem," Working Papers 170009, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Ramani, Shyama V., 2017. "Role of WASH and Agency in Health: A study of isolated rural communities in Nilgiris and Jalpaiguri," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graham Beattie & Jean-William P. Laliberté & Catherine Michaud-Leclerc & Philip Oreopoulos, 2017. "What Sets College Thrivers and Divers Apart? A Contrast in Study Habits, Attitudes, and Mental Health," NBER Working Papers 23588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diane Alexander & Janet Currie & Molly Schnell, 2017. "Check Up Before You Check Out: Retail Clinics and Emergency Room Use," NBER Working Papers 23585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nga Le Thi Quynh & Groot, Wim & Tomini, Sonila M. & Tomini, Florian, 2017. "Effects of health insurance on labour supply: A systematic review," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dan A. Black & Yu-Chieh Hsu & Seth G. Sanders & Lynne Steuerle Schofield & Lowell J. Taylor, 2017. "The Methuselah Effect: The Pernicious Impact of Unreported Deaths on Old Age Mortality Estimates," NBER Working Papers 23574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.