Report NEP-HEA-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte H. Apouey & Gabriel Picone & Joseph Coleman, 2017. "The Effect of Antimalarial Campaigns on Child Mortality and Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 0616, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Reif, S.; Wichert, S.; Wuppermann, A.;, 2017. "Is it good to be too light? Birth weight thresholds in hospital reimbursement systems," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Benedicte Apouey, 2017. "Malaria Prevalence, Indoor Residual Spraying, and Insecticide Treated Net Usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 0317, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Yoko Akachi & Margaret E. Kruk, 2017. "Quality of care: Measuring a neglected driver of improved health," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- LEBIHAN, Laetitia & MAO TAKONGMO, Charles Olivier & McKELLIPS, Fanny, 2017. "Health Inequalities for Immigrants in Canada : Quebec versus the Rest of Canada," MPRA Paper 79970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.
- Ashwinin Hegde & Kashianth Metri & Promila Chwadhary & Natesh Babu & H R Nagendra, 2017. "Effects Of Yoga On Cardiac Health Sleep Quality, Mental Health And Quality Of Life Of Elderly Individuals With Chronic Ailments: A Single Arm Pilot Study," Working papers 2017-06-07, Voice of Research.
- F. Barigozzi & H. Cremer & K. Roeder, 2017. "Caregivers in the family: daughters, sons and social norms," Working Papers wp1102, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stephanie von Hinke & George Leckie, 2017. "Protecting Calorie Intakes against Income Shocks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/684, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.