Report NEP-HEA-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan Lu & Huaxia Rui, 2014. "Can We Trust Online Physician Ratings? Evidence from Cardiac Surgeons in Florida," Working Papers 14-01, NET Institute.
- Chiara Gigliarano & Ugofilippo Basellini & Marco Bonetti, 2014. "Concentration in survival times and longevity: The log-scale-location family of failure time models," Working Papers 066, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Marcu, Mircea & Knapp, Caprice & Madden, Vanessa & Brown, David & Wang, Hua & Sloyer, Phyllis, 2014. "Effects of an Integrated Care System on Children with Special Health Care Needs' Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2014-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ramesh Govindaraj & Kumari Navaratne & Eleonora Cavagnero & Shreelata Rao Seshadri, 2014. "Health Care in Sri Lanka : What Can the Private Health Sector Offer?," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 89554, The World Bank.
- Ian Anderson, 2014. "Health Financing in Vanuatu : Challenges and Options," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 89505, The World Bank.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Igor M. Sheiman, 2014. "Integrated Health Care Payment Methods: Typology, Evidence And Pre-Conditions Of Implementation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Martin Karlsson & Therese Nilsson, 2014. "Life Expectancy and Mother-Baby Interventions," CINCH Working Paper Series 1404, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- N. Meltem Daysal & Mircea Trandafir & Reyn van Ewijk, 2014. "Saving Lives at Birth: The Impact of Home Births on Infant Outcomes," Working Papers 1409, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 18 Sep 2014.
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2014. "Robust Wagstaff Orderings of Distributions of Self-Reported Health Status," Discussion Papers Series 533, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mariana Conte Grand, 2014. "Simple Analytics of Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALYs)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 545, Universidad del CEMA.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2014. "The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective," Sciences Po publications 26, Sciences Po.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Bilger, Marcel & Buisman, Leander R. & Bredenkamp, Caryn, 2014. "Who benefits from government health spending and why? a global assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7044, The World Bank.
- Byela Tibesigwa, Martine Visser and Mintewab Bezabih, 2014. "â€˜Know Your Epidemicâ€™: The Effects of Expected Health and Contextual Health Uncertainty on Risky Sex," Working Papers 455, Economic Research Southern Africa.