Report NEP-HEA-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Simon, 2014. "Cigarette Taxation and Pregnancy: Policy Based Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Smoking During Pregnancy," Working papers 2014-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2014. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," TEPP Working Paper 2014-06, TEPP.
- Gaelle Jamet & Sandy Tubeuf & David Meads, 2014. "Has the introduction of NHS health checks increased the prescription of statins for CVD prevention?," Working Papers 1406, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Gerfin, M. & Kaiser, B. & Schmid, C., 2014. "Health Care Demand in the Presence of Discrete Price Changes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joseph Cummins, 2013. "On the Use and Misuse of Child Height-for-Age Z-score in the Demographic and Health Surveys," Working Papers 201417, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Chris Bojke & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2014. "The Costs of Specialised Care," Working Papers 103cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Paul Contoyannis & Jinhu Li, 2014. "The Dynamics of Depression from Adolescence to Early Adulthood," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-09, McMaster University.
- Ai Nakano, 2014. "The Relationship between Mental Health and Self-rated Health in Older Adults," Discussion Papers 1423, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.