Report NEP-HEA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martha A. Starr & R. Forrest McCluer, 2014. "Prices and Quantities in Health Care Antitrust Damages," Working Papers 2014-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik Jürges & Lars Thiel & Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Johannes Rausch & Morten Schuth & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2014. "Health, financial incentives, and early retirement: Micro-simulation evidence for Germany," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Grunberger, Klaus & Vuri, Daniela, 2014. "Seasonality in smoking behaviour: re-evaluating the effects of the 2005 public smoking ban in Italy," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Steffen Lohmann, 2014. "The Effect of Drought on Health Outcomes and Health Expenditures in Rural Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 156, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Inna Cintina & Morgen S. Johansen, 2014. "The Effect OF Plan B on Teen Abortions: Evidence from the 2006 FDA Ruling," Working Papers 201402, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alan Barreca & Karen Clay & Joel Tarr, 2014. "Coal, Smoke, and Death: Bituminous Coal and American Home Heating," NBER Working Papers 19881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Ann Huff Stevens, 2014. "Short-run Effects of Job Loss on Health Conditions, Health Insurance, and Health Care Utilization," NBER Working Papers 19884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Economic Growth and Health Indicator in Thailand," MPRA Paper 53494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Feb 2014.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2014. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Working Papers 2014-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2016.