Report NEP-HEA-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tor Eriksson & Jay Pan & Xuezheng Qin, 2013. "The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China," Economics Working Papers 2013-21, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gianmarco LeÃ³n & Edward Miguel, 2015. "Risky Transportation Choices and the Value of Statistical Life," Working Papers 716, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Finn Poschmann & Omar Chatur, . "Absent With Leave: The Implications of Demographic Change for Worker Absenteeism," e-briefs 165, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Jan Häußler & Friedrich Breyer, 2013. "Long-Term Effects of Diabetes Prevention: Evaluation of the M.O.B.I.L.I.S. Program for Obese Persons," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1329, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Murray L. Aitken & Ernst R. Berndt & Barry Bosworth & Iain M. Cockburn & Richard Frank & Michael Kleinrock & Bradley T. Shapiro, 2013. "The Regulation of Prescription Drug Competition and Market Responses: Patterns in Prices and Sales Following Loss of Exclusivity," NBER Working Papers 19487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Romley & Neeraj Sood, 2013. "Identifying the Health Production Function: The Case of Hospitals," NBER Working Papers 19490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergei Koulayev & Niels Skipper & Emilia Simeonova, 2013. "Who Is in Control? The Determinants of Patient Adherence with Medication Therapy," NBER Working Papers 19496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2013. "In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare's Influence on Private Physician Payments," NBER Working Papers 19503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Parman, 2013. "Childhood Health and Sibling Outcomes: The Shared Burden and Benefit of the 1918 Influenza Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 19505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fleßa, Steffen, 2013. "Recent research on Health Care Management," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2013, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.