Report NEP-HEA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan S. Cramer & S.M. Hoogendoorn, 2013. "Intelligence and safe and healthy behavior in a small sample of students," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Jan S. Cramer & Rob Kaas, 2013. "Mortality hazard rates and life expectancy," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Adult Mortality, AIDS and Fertility in Rural Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 570, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7868 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7869 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7870 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7871 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7872 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7875 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," Economics Working Paper Series 1302, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Sarah Baird & Erick Gong & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ozler, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of HIV Testing," Working Papers 1310, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Sampson, Christopher & James, Marilyn & Huband, Nick & Geelan, Steve & McMurran, Mary, 2013. "Cost implications of treatment non-completion in a forensic personality disorder service," MPRA Paper 48757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Redzo Mujcic & Paul Frijters, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption, Conspicuous Health, and Optimal Taxation," Discussion Papers Series 483, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and transitions in health," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).