Report NEP-HEA-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette & Martin Schmidt & Cornelius Schnitzler, 2013. "Custom-made healthcare – An experimental investigation," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-15, CIRANO.
- Norma B. Coe & Stephan Lindner & Kendrew Wong & April Yanyuan Wu, 2013. "How Do the Disabled Cope While Waiting for SSDI?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Guardado, José R. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013. "A Model of Worker Investment in Safety and Its Effects on Accidents and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delaney, Jason J. & Winters, John V., 2013. "Sinners or Saints? Preachers' Kids and Risky Health Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 7434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Max Groneck & Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 22 Nov 2013.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7793 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7794 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Young Kyung Do & Edward C. Norton & Sally Stearns & Courtney H. Van Houtven, 2013. "Informal Care and Caregiver's Health," NBER Working Papers 19142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Grossman & Erdal Tekin & Roy Wada, 2013. "Food Prices and Body Fatness among Youths," NBER Working Papers 19143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2013. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," NBER Working Papers 19151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3478/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denise Doiron & Denzil G Fiebig & Agne Suziedelyte, 2013. "Hips and hearts: the variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures," Discussion Papers 2013-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.