Report NEP-HEA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Kalman Rupp, 2013. "Does Access to Health Insurance Influence Work Effort Among Disability Cash Benefit Recipients?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Michel Dumont & Peter Willemé, 2013. "Working Paper 02-13 - Machines that go ‘ping’: medical technology and health expenditures in OECD countries," Working Papers 1302, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:10113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Dalen, Dag Morten & Holmås, Tor Helge, 2013. "Diffusion of Pharmaceuticals: Cross-Country Evidence of Anti-TNF drugs," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Brockwell, Erik, 2013. "The Signaling Effect of Environmental and Health-Based Taxation and Legislation for Public Policy: An Empirical Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2013:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Daniel Kuehnle, 2013. "The Casual Effect of Family Income on Child Health: A Re-examination Using an Instrumental Variables Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jean-Marie Robine & Emmanuelle Cambois, 2013. "Healthy life expectancy in Europe," Population and Societies 499, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuelle Lavaine & Matthew J. Neidell, 2013. "Energy Production and Health Externalities: Evidence from Oil Refinery Strikes in France," NBER Working Papers 18974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2013. "Hospital Mergers: A Spatial Competition Approach," NIPE Working Papers 04/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2013. "Elderly's Health Shocks and Household's Ex-ante Poverty in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jon H. Fiva & TorbjÃ¸rn HÃ¦geland & Marte RÃ¸nning & Astri Syse, 2013. "Access to treatment and educational inequalities in cancer survival," Discussion Papers 735, Statistics Norway, Research Department.