Report NEP-HEA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ved, Rajani & Menon, Purnima, 2012. "Analyzing intersectoral convergence to improve child undernutrition in India: Development and application of a framework to examine policies in agriculture, health, and nutrition," IFPRI discussion papers 1208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Martin Gaynor & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler, 2012. "Free to Choose? Reform and Demand Response in the English National Health Service," NBER Working Papers 18574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristopher J. Hult & Tomas J. Philipson, 2012. "Public Liabilities and Health Care Policy," NBER Working Papers 18571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yousuf, Ahmed Sadek, 2012. "Impact of Health Aid on Infant Mortality Rate," MPRA Paper 42945, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2012.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya & Cornilius Chikwama, 2012. "Inequalities in Child Mortality in India: A District-Level Analysis," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1202, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Barbara Lipszyc & Etienne Sail & Ana Xavier, 2012. "Long-term care: need, use and expenditure in the EU-27," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 469, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2012. "Population Dynamics and Economic Growth: Should We Adopt Different Frameworks for Poor and Rich Countries?," Working Papers 2012-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Grönqvist., Hans, 2012. "Putting Teenagers on the Pill: The Consequences of Subsidized Contraception," Working Paper Series 9/2012, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Item repec:fpr:resrep:michelleadato is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jay Bhattacharya & Christina Gathmann & Grant Miller, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Well-being of elderly people living in nursing homes: The benefits of making friends," Working Papers hal-00759187, HAL.