Report NEP-HEA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2012. "Musn’t Grumble. Immigration, Health and Health Service Use in the UK and Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012028, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Expected Longevities," Working Papers wp2012_1210, CEMFI.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Rebecca Rabon & Kathleen Segerson, 2012. "Liability versus Regulation for Dangerous Products When Consumers Vary in Their Susceptibility to Harm and Misperceive Risk," Working papers 2012-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bell, David & Rutherford, Alasdair, 2012. "Long-Term Care and the Housing Market," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5637283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cain Polidano & Ha Vu, 2012. "Labour market impacts from disability onset," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-583, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Samuel K. Ampaabeng & Chih Ming Tang, 2012. "The Long-Term Cognitive Consequences of Early Childhood Malnutrition: The Case of Famine in Ghana," Working Paper Series 64_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Weichun Chen, 2012. "Health and Wealth: Short Panel Granger Causality Tests for Developing Countries," Econometrics Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "A Warrant for Pain: Caveat Emptor vs. the Duty of Care in American Medicine, c. 1970-2010," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _102, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2012. "Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform: separating regulation from redistribution," MPRA Paper 41193, University Library of Munich, Germany.