Report NEP-HEA-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Miki Kohara & Fumio Ohtake, 2012. "Influence of Parentsf Unemployment on the Health of Newborn Babies," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Grace Lordan & Prasada Rao & Lucy Bechtel, 2012. "Income Inequality and Mental Health," Discussion Papers Series 456, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Samuel Kobina Annim & Raghav Gaiha & Veena S. Kulkarni, 2012. "Does Women's Empowerment Reduce Prevalence of Stunted and Underweight Children in Rural India?," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Dec 2012.
- Mariya Melnychuk, 2012. "Mental health and economic conditions: how do economic fluctuations influence mental problems?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Financial consequences of falling ill: Changes in the German health insurance system since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Emmanuelle Duguet & Christine Le Clainche, 2012. "The impact of health events on individual labor market histories : the message from difference in differences with exact matching," Working Papers 12-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manan Roy, 2012. "Identifying the Effect of WIC on Infant Health When Participation is Endogenous and Misreported," Departmental Working Papers 1202, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- David Autor & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2011. "Does Delay Cause Decay? The Effect of Administrative Decision Time on the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Disability Applicants," Working Papers wp258, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2012. "Estimating income equity in social health insurance system," Working Papers w0172, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Attema, AE & Versteegh, MM, 2012. "Would you rather be ill now, or later?," MPRA Paper 37990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirota, Keiko & Shibuya, Satoshi & Sakamoto, Shogo & Kashima, Shigeru, 2011. "A methodology of estimation on air pollution and its health effects in large Japanese cities," MPRA Paper 37973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil J. Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Jeremiah Hurley & Logan McLeod & Stuart Mestelman & David Cameron, 2012. "An Experimental Investigation of Mixed Systems of Public and Private Health Care Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, McMaster University.