Report NEP-HEA-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meghan Skira, 2012. "Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 792, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Aug 2013.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2012. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daysal, N. Meltem, 2012. "Does Uninsurance Affect the Health Outcomes of the Insured? Evidence from Heart Attack Patients in California," IZA Discussion Papers 6418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calderón-Mejía, Valentina & Marinescu, Ioana E., 2012. "The Impact of Colombia's Pension and Health Insurance Systems on Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 6439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marinescu, Ioana E., 2012. "HIV, Wages, and the Skill Premium," IZA Discussion Papers 6438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asae Ueda Author_Email: & Atsushi Ogihara & Manabu Yamaji & Hiroaki Mitani, 2011. "A Comparative Analysis Of The Quality Of Guidelines For Healthcare Information On The Internet," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-095-375, Conference Master Resources.
- Marte Rønning, 2012. "The effect of working conditions on teachers’sickness absence," Discussion Papers 684, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bidhu Kalyan Mohanti et al & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay & Sanghamitra Das & Kuldeep Sharma & Soumitra Dash, 2011. "Estimating the economic burden of cancer at a tertiary public hospital: A Study at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi & Siew Ling Yew, 2012. "Public-Private Mix of Health Expenditure: A Political Economy Approach and A Quantitative Exercise," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James P. Smith & John Strauss & Xiaoyan Lei & Albert Park & Yan Shen & James P. Smith & Zhe Yang & Yaohui Zhao, 2010. "Health Outcomes and Socio-Economic Status Among the Elderly in China: Evidence from the CHARLS Pilot," Working Papers 774, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Determinants of Health Professionals’ Migration in Africa," MPRA Paper 37632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Globalization and health worker crisis: what do wealth-effects tells us?," MPRA Paper 37633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme & Emilia Simeonova, 2012. "Education, Health and Mortality: Evidence from a Social Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Oster & Ira Shoulson & E. Ray Dorsey, 2012. "Limited Life Expectancy, Human Capital and Health Investments: Evidence from Huntington Disease," NBER Working Papers 17931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.