Report NEP-HEA-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James K. & Sundström, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to pay and QALYs: What can we learn about valuing foodborne risk?," TSE Working Papers 11-272, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ramirez, N.F. & Gamboa, L.F. & Bedi, A.S. & Sparrow, R.A., 2012. "Child malnutrition and antenatal care: Evidence from three Latin American countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 536, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Huckfeldt, Peter J. & Sood, Neeraj & Escarce, Jose J. & Grabowski, David C. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 2012. "Effects of Medicare Payment Reform: Evidence from the Home Health Interim and Prospective Payment Systems," Working Paper Series rwp12-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Blázquez, Maite & Cottini, Elena & Herrarte, Ainhoa, 2012. "Socioeconomic Gradient in Health: How Important is Material Deprivation?," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Bilger, M.; Carrieri., 2011. "Health in the cities: when the neighborhood matters more than income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/33, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chai Cheng, T., 2011. "Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dierk Herzer, Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and health in developed economies: a panel cointegration analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1756, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Charles J. Courtemanche & Daniela Zapata, 2012. "Does Universal Coverage Improve Health? The Massachusetts Experience," NBER Working Papers 17893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.